Institute of Education
University of London
20 Bedford Way
London WC1H OAA
Tel: +44 (0)20 7612 6305
For more information on accredited courses contact Tina Catchpole
Tel: 020 7911 5355
For more information on short courses contact SENJIT
Tel: 020 7612 6305
SENJIT short courses can be held in your school, college, cluster or authority on dates of your choosing or you can attend at the Institute of Education (unless stated otherwise) and provide excellent value for money, underpinned by our status as a 'not-for-profit' organisation. We work closely with teachers, schools, colleges and local authorities to develop cost-effective and tailored training solutions that meet specific SEND training needs.
- Professional Development Programme
The programme runs through the spring, summer and autumn terms.
Download the SENJIT Course Programme (pdf, 1mb) for a full course listing.
If you would like a course provided in your school please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 612 6305.
Master level / accredited courses
3) Developing SEN Co-ordination - SENCO
- Download: expression of interest info and form (pdf, 0.12mb) | Learning outcomes (pdf, 0.30mb) & further info (pdf, 0.06mb) | Apply to course (UKPass)
5) Suggested modules for support staff (Foundation degree level 4)
- Teaching children with specific difficulties in reading and spelling.
- Working with Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders in the Early Years
- Including children with learning difficulties and disabilities in the Early Years
- Positive Behaviour Management
- Including Pupils with Language and Communication Needs
Further info contact Tina Catchpole