Welcome to the London Education Research Unit: informing practice and policy at all levels.
London Education Research Unit (LERU)
The London Education Research Unit (LERU), offers research, data and knowledge networks to inform decision making and practice at all levels. We are working to develop London as a global showcase of good practice, drawing on research into global cities, the languages of London and the views and experiences of young Londoners themselves.
LERU is for London, its policy makers, practitioners, researchers, children, young people and all learners. We encourage all those interested in issues of education in London to:
• Subscribe to our publications
• Access research on our website
• Join our seminars, conferences and discussion forums
• Disseminate your research findings
• Contact us about best practice, research or the issues you need to know more about