Teaching and Learning Research Programme (TLRP)
Institute of Education
University of London
20 Bedford Way
London WC1H 0AL
Tel: +44(0)20 7911 5577
TLRP published a range of different outputs such as commentaries as accessible, full-colour documents drawing evidence from a number of TLRP investments to comment on a particular topic. There were a total of 15 as of December 2009 and they are free to download from the website. Two separate series of books were produced with over 30 books in total, namely Improving Learning and Improving Practice, providing accessible accounts of the research project(s), published by Routledge.
- Miriam David with Ann-Marie Bathmaker, Gill Crozier, Pauline Davis, Hubert Ertl, Alison Fuller, Geoff Hayward, Sue Heath, Christine Hockings, Gareth Parry, Diane Reay, Anna Vignoles, & Julian Williams (eds) (2009) Improving Learning by Widening Participation in Higher Education , London: Routledge.
- Miriam David (ed) (2009) Effective Learning and Teaching in UK Higher Education, A policy commentary from the Teaching and Learning Research Programme, London: Institute of Education.
- Sheila Edward, Ian Finlay, Ann Hodgson, Ken Spours, Richard Steer (2008) Improving Learning, Skills and Inclusion: The Impact of Policy on Post-Compulsory Education, London: Routledge.
- Karen Evans, Phil Hodkinson, Helen Rainbird, Lorna Unwin (2006) Improving Workplace Learning, London: Routledge.
- Celia Hoyles, Richard Noss, Phillip Kent, Arthur Bakker (2010) Improving Mathematics at Work: The Need for Techno-mathematical Literacies in the Workplace, London: Routledge.
- Andrew Pollard (ed) (2010) Professionalism and Pedagogy: A contemporary opportunity, A Commentary by TLRP and GTCE, London: GTCE.
- Alison Wolf and Karen Evans (2010) Improving Literacy at work, London: Routledge.