An imposing auditorium with seating in tiers, outstanding acoustics and excellent sight lines.
Popular for national and international conferences, award ceremonies, lectures, debates, concerts, TV events, fashion shows and film screenings.
Included in the hire charge:
- full air conditioning
- entrance foyer
- stage with curtains
- projection box
- green room with direct access to the stage
- 6 changing rooms with WCs and showers
- Crush Hall entrance area with information desk (for registration or box office tickets) and cloakroom
- Crush Hall reception area with refreshments area and interval bar.
- 18 removable seats to accommodate 9 wheelchairs
- ramp access to stage
- induction loop for hearing aid users
Included in the hire package:
- Computer (PC) with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint) and internet access
- large screen data projector
- PA system (2.4kw)
- electric projection screen (6.1 x 9.1m)
- 60 channel stage lighting
- Selecon follow spot
- white and black cyclorama cloths
- adjustable height lectern
- free standing lecterns
- 12 rostra (6ft long x 4ft wide x 12inches high)
- 12 rostra (6ft long x 4ft wide x 6inches high).
There is an extra charge for additional items and services (see equipment).
Included in the hire charge is use of our Steinway Concert Grand Piano and our Yamaha 5'2' Grand Piano. There is an extra charge for piano tuning (see equipment).
Catering can be ordered for use in the Crush Hall. Discounted rates are available for adjacent rooms when used for catering.
The bar in the Crush Hall can be licensed and set up for the sale of refreshments, by arrangement.
Situated on Level 1, of our main building, with street access from Level 3.