An impressive space, with a raised stage, a flat wooden sprung floor and flexible furniture layouts.
320 people in theatre style or 150 people in cabaret/cafe style
Suitable for conferences, lectures, seminars, exhibitions, hospitality, film shows, ceremonies, cultural and religious events. (The hall is often used in conjunction with the adjacent Logan Hall).
Included in the hire charge:
- full air conditioning
- entrance foyer
- stage with curtains
- projection box
- chairs and tables set out to your design
- Crush Hall entrance area with information desk (for registration or box office tickets) and cloakroom
- Crush Hall reception area with refreshments area and interval bar.
Included in the hire package:
- Computer (PC) with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint) and internet access
- PA system
- electric projection screen
- theatre lights (full rig)
- freestanding lectern
- large screen data projection
There is an extra charge for additional items and services (see equipment).
Catering can be ordered for use in the hall, its foyer, or the Crush Hall.
Situated on Level 1, of our main building, with street access from Level 3.