We are committed to making all our online information and resources accessible to current and future users, including those with disabilities. (Read our equality and accessibility policies.)
What should I do if I can't use the IOE website?
If you have access problems, please let us know using our feedback form, quoting the URLs of the relevant pages and describing the software and hardware you are using. We'd also be pleased to hear from you if you have any suggestions for improvements.
What steps is the IOE taking to make its website accessible?
Staff are asked to follow the IOE's Accessibility Guidelines, when developing online materials, which include:
- Aiming for the 'AA Standard' of the Web Accessibility Initiative
- Including users with disabilities in pre-launch user testing
- Providing captions or transcripts for audiovisual content
- Structuring content using heading tags
- Creating information-bearing hyperlink text.