Dr Andrea Creech
- PhD, DipPsych, MA
- Reader in Education
- Following an international career in music performance and teaching, I completed my PhD in Psychology in Music Education. Since then I have been PI, co-director and consultant for funded research and evaluation in the areas of musical development, lifelong learning, ageing, and well-being. I lead in a teacher development programme for Higher Education Performing Arts lecturers and teachers, accredited by the UK Higher Education Academy. My special research interests include issues relating to musical development across the life-span, music and well-being, psychology of ageing and later-life learning.
• Pathway leader for Teaching and Learning in Higher and Professional Education (Performing Arts)
• Workshop leader:
- • One to one teaching, supervision and mentoring in the performing arts
- • Coaching small groups in the performing arts
• Learning in Small Groups.
MA Lifelong Learning:
• Learning and Teaching for Adults
• Quantitative Analysis
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7612 6468
- Fax: +44 (0)20 7612 6632
- Email: email@example.com