IOE and UCL merger: Information for applicants
A letter to applicants from Professor Chris Husbands.
London open days and fairs
Masters and Professional Development Open Evening
Wednesday 15 July, 17:00 - 19:30
Please note: Bookings have now closed, however it is still possible to register at the event - drop in any time from 5pm and register at the welcome desk.
We will be holding an Open Evening on Wednesday 15 July - this will be an ideal opportunity to for both new graduates looking to build a career in the field of education or social science, and experienced professionals looking to enhance skills and knowledge, to get advice and information. Information about masters, doctoral degrees and short courses for professional development will be available. Visit the IOE campus, speak with programme representatives, pick up information, attend a presentation and tour the campus. Please note: When booking, please select your preferred year of entry and subject. If you get a message saying there are no dates available for the course you have selected, this is because that course is not included at the Open Day. Keep checking our website for information on future open days.
- 5.15pm-5.45pm: 'Developing your career with the UCL Institute of Education' - Professor Chris Husbands, Director, UCL Institute of Education and UCL Vice-Provost, Academic Development
- 5.50pm-6.05pm: 'Postgraduate Fees and Funding' - Student Support Team
- 6.10pm-6.45pm: 'Professional Development for Social Science' – Rebecca Rees, Senior Lecturer in Evidence Informed Policy and Practice
- 6.10pm-6.45pm: 'The MPhil and PhD application process' – Dr Claudia Lapping MPhil, PhD and MRes Programme Leader
- 6.30pm-7.00pm: ' The Art and Design in Education MA programme' – Dr Claire Robins, Programme Leader in MA Art and Design in Education and Annie Davey, Lecturer in Digital Learning in Art & Design in Education
- View our Masters courses
- View our Professional Development courses
UCL Undergraduate Open Day
- The next UCL Undergraduate Open Days 2015 will be held on the 12 September and will include opportunities to visit the Institute of Education to find out more about our undergraduate programmes. You can find out more information via the UCL website.
In the meantime, why not:
• Browse our courses
• Order a prospectus
• Send us an enquiry
• Visit our virtual open day
Not able to attend our open days?
Take a look at our virtual open day, or, if you are outside the UK, see when IOE is visiting your country.
External Education Fairs
Our staff attend a number of education fairs in London and the south east, where you can meet us and find out more about studying at the IOE. Any forthcoming fairs and exhibitions are listed below.