The latest news from the IOE
Issue 40 of your magazine, alumni life, is now available online – an opportunity for you to catch up on the latest news from the Institute, fellow alumni and friends.
This issue includes:
- A special feature on alumna Dr Emily Pringle, head of learning practice and research at the Tate London Learning department.
- A special feature on the First World War Centenary Battlefield Tour Programme.
- A chance to catch up with IOE tutor Dr Clare Brooks, alumnus James Pooler Clements and Dr Sue Burroughs-Lange, recently retired from the European Centre for Reading Recovery at the IOE.
- A selection of staff and alumni publications, including an article by Dr Chris Brown about 'Making Evidence Matter'(PDF), his new book about policy making in education.
- News from Rehana Jaffer, recipient of a Centenary Scholarship for a master's degree, and Sarah de Zoysa, recipient of the Robert Wells Prize for Creative Teaching. They all express their sincere gratitude for the generosity of IOE alumni, staff, former staff and other donors.
- Our latest headlines.
- Our forthcoming events.
Please contact us to update your current address if you did not receive the latest copy of the magazine.