IOE-Windle Trust Scholarship

The IOE offers annually one masters scholarship in collaboration with the Windle Trust.

Who can apply?

These awards are for refugees from the countries of East, Central or the Horn of Africa, who have been internally displaced or otherwise affected by conflict. You should be resident in Kenya, Uganda, Sudan, Egypt or Ethiopia. You can find more detailed information on selection criteria here.

How to apply

For information contact the Windle Trust.