Once you have completed your course you may want to stay in the UK until your graduation.  The graduation date is often several months after the finish date of your course and it is likely that your student visa will expire.  If this is the case then you will need to look at extending your stay to give you the additional time to remain in the UK. However you should be aware that you will be unable to work on a visitors visa.  

If you are currently outside the UK and wish to apply for a visa to attend your graduation:

Get further information on the IOE's graduation ceremonies.