Professor Dick Wiggins
- BA (Hons) Accounting (Kent), Dip.Stats (LSE), MSc Statistics (LSE), PhD
- Professor in Quantitative Social Science, QSS
- I joined the Institute of Education, University of London as Head and Chair of Quantitative Social Science in 2007. My methodological interests include the longitudinal analysis of secondary data, mixed methods, survey design, attitude measurement and sampling methodology, evaluation research and policy analysis. My current research covers the exploration of structure and agency in the context of ageing, poverty, physical and mental health and well-being, cross national differences in health, multilingual capital, ethnicity and socio-economic aspects of education.
- In addition to teaching applied multivariate methods on the MA/MSc in Policy Evaluation and Analysis, I am running two new courses for The Doctoral School in 'Deciphering Quantitative Analysis' and 'An introduction to Structural Equation Modelling with AMOS'. I am also contributing to a new module on Lifecourse Development: theories and methods.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7911 5411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org